Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I know, it's been a while!

Hi Guys!  Didn't want you to think that I've forgotten about you.  I just got back from New York.  It was a great weekend!  I stayed with my friend Eryc in Williamsburg, got to go to my friend Claire's birthday party at Brooklyn Bowl, had a night of mayhem in manhatten, and it all culminated with the Kylie Minogue concert at the Hammerstein Ballroom.  Wow.  What a show! 

As usual, I did opt for a moment of culture.  We went to MoMA and saw the Ron Arad exhibit.  This was actually my second time seeing it and trust me, it was still worth it!  The exhibit is amazing and is a retrospective of Ron's work over the past two decades.  Really amazing stuff!  Here's one of my favorite pieces.  It's not on display, but they do have a video showing it being created and installed.  If you are in NYC or will be soon, you need to go check it out.  Plus, you just need to go see the collection of art at MoMA.  They have acquired some new Robert Rauschenberg pieces and now have a full room dedicated to his works. 


No comments:

Post a Comment