Saturday, December 12, 2009

Givenchy Spring 2010 Men's

Most of you have noticed by now that I tend to focus on womenswear rather than menswear, which is pretty ironic considering that I am a man.  I have the mentality that trends transcend gender, so the trends that I see in womenswear will definitely impact what's happening in the menswear market.  I also tend to feel that menswear collections are not inspiring.  That mentality has changed over the past couple of seasons since a couple of designers have hit the runway.  No other designer makes me more excited about the future of menswear than Ricardo Tisci.  His past two collections represent the spirit of Givenchy to the core, but are very masculine and forward thinking.  They push menswear to a new place.  These are the collections that make me look forward to the future of menswear.

No comments:

Post a Comment