Saturday, November 7, 2009

Emilio Pucci Spring 2010

There's a whole lot of 80's sexbot revival happening right now and I have to say that I'm a fan.  I'm assuming that my love for hypersex fashion does come from my Latin American upbringing.  It's just something we embrace and accept as part of a woman's nature I guess.  One of the brands that has amped up the sex over the past two seasons is, strangely enough, Emilio Pucci.  Since Peter Dundas took the reigns after leaving Ungaro (I bet they regret letting him and Esteban Cortazar go after the DISASTER that was Spring 2010), the sex appeal has definitely amped up and Pucci has become a major player in the fashion game once again.  Just remember - this sexed up 80's vibe won't last forever, so you have to find a way to move the brand on when this all dies off!  That goes for you too, Christophe Decarnin!

No comments:

Post a Comment